MARVIN PANCH #21 – 1965 FORD GALAXIE
MARVIN PANCH No. 21
Driving this famous No. 21 Wood Brothers Ford Galaxie, Marvin Panch scored 4 wins in only 20 starts during the 1965 NASCAR season. He would cross the finish line first at Atlanta Motor Speedway (both events) Islip Speedway and his final victory in the Wood Brothers Ford coming at Watkins Glen Int. Raceway.
Marvin Panch’s #21 1965 Ford Galaxie diecast model features include:
- 427 cubic inch powerplant engine
- Metal front grille
- Burnt side exhaust pipes
- Authentic #21 Ford Galaxie graphics and design
- Full interior and instrument detail
- Marvin Panch’s Candy Apple Red custom car color
- Turning steering wheel
- Goodyear rubber race tires.