BOBBY ALLISON #12 – 1969 MERCURY CYCLONE
BOBBY ALLISON No. 12
Built by Holman Moody, this iconic No. 12 Coca Cola sponsored Mercury with NASCAR Cup champion Bobby Allison behind the wheel won 7 times during the 1971 season.
This release is a special edition of 5,112 units produced specially for the 50th Running of the Coca-Cola 600 in Concord NC, where Bobby served as the Grand Marshall of the race.
1:24 scale mint replicas notable features:
- All metal die cast chassis
- Holman Moody “Competition Proven” 427 power plant
- detailed ’71 Coke Red & Gold paint scheme
- Bobby’s Motorola radio installed inside
- Special suspension bracket Bobby fabricated at his shop.